CRANE MAINTENANCE TRAINING
The crane maintenance training course is specifically designed for Supervisors, Technicians, Artisans and Technician Assistants who are involved in day to day maintenance of cranes, hoists and general lifting equipment.
The course has a comprehensive focus on the product surrounding Legislation and Standards, where we transfer more than sixty years of our experience in the industry to people who can use the knowledge gained to the benefit of the individual and the company.
COURSE CONTENT (5 DAYS)
Topics to be covered:
2. OHS Act/Mines and Mineral Act
3. Classification of cranes
4. Summary of BS466 (crane specification)
5. Summary of SANS 6024 (Electrical specifications for cranes)
6. Summary of SANS 10375 (Inspection, testing and examination of cranes)
7. Load test procedures
- Overhead cranes
- Jib cranes
8. Recommended maintenance schedule
- Daily inspection
- Service inspection
- Load testing
- Major inspections
9. Crane log books
- Service inspection reports
- Repairs as per service reports
- Load tests and certificates
- Rope certificates
- Manuals and data sheets
Comprehensive Training/Reference Manuals
Course Certificates at successful completion of an examination
The course is held at Morris Material Handling Training Centre, Apex, Benoni. The route map will be e-mailed to delegates on request.
Should companies want training to be conducted at their venue, this can be arranged if there are 12 delegates or more.
- PRICE PER DELEGATE is R12, 500, 00 (Twelve Thousand and Five Hundred Rands) excluding VAT.
- A 10% discount will apply if there are more than five (5) delegates from one company.
FEES ARE PAYABLE AT LEAST ONE (1) WEEK, PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF THE TRAINING COURSE.
COMPANIES REQUIRING INVOICES MUST FORWARD A PURCHASE ORDER
NB: Hotel accommodation and travelling expenses for delegated are not included in the rates and will be for your account. Should you need to book an accommodation, please contact the ROAD LODGE at Carnival City: 011 915 5800 or you can e-mail to email@example.com
PLEASE CONFIRM ATTENDANCE NO LATER THAN TWO (2) WEEKS OF THE SPECIFIED DATES.
NB: CONFIRMATION SECURES DELEGATE/S SEATS, LATE RESPONSE WIIL LEAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT
The course starts at 08H00 and finishes at 16H00 from Monday to Thursday and 14h00 on Friday.
Lunch and tea is served daily.
ACC NAME : MORRIS MATERIAL HANDLING S.A (Pty) Ltd
BANK NANE : STANDARD BANK (SA)
ACCOUNT NO : 0220822999
BRANCH CODE : 051001
REFERENCE : 2017 TRAIN/YOUR SURNAME